Firefighters work to put out the blaze in the home of Brian and Karen Bruce at 300 E. Blanchard in South Hutchinson Sunday. The fire started in the garage of the home, where Brian Bruce said he was working on his motorcycle shortly before it started.

A firefighter sprays smoking debris in the garage of the home of Brian and Karen Bruce at 300 E. Blanchard that caught on fire around 1pm Sunday in South Hutchinson. Firefighters worked for more than two hours to control the blaze and then went through the home soaking all smoking debris.

A fire blazes in the home of Brian and Karen Bruce at 300 E. Blanchard in South Hutchinson Sunday. The fire broke out around 1 p.m. in the garage and firefighters worked for more than two hours to put out the blaze.

A burned motorcycle inside the garage of Brian Bruce’s home at 300 E. Blanchard in South Hutchinson Sunday. Bruce said he was working on his motorcycle shortly before the fire broke out in his garage. He said the bike was leaking fuel and he went inside to get something to fix the problem; when he came back there were flames.